Update 10/9/2012: FIXED-Thank you Sackgirl for letting me know that there was an issue with the hat going invisible. This was caused because of the LOD1. I have fixed and repackaged all of the hats. Checked them on Medium Sim Detail and they look good to go. They should now appear for anyone who plays with low Sim Details, lower end computers, lower end graphics cards, etc. Because I repackaged all of them, they all now appear under the earrings section. Please re-download the hats at the updated links below. Thank you again Sackgirl for finding the issue.
Update 10/9/2012: For those with lower end computers, Sims Details turned down, Lower End Graphics cards, etc: If these hats do not work in your game, please turn your Sim Detail up as high as possible. I am currently working on a fix for this issue, but the accessories will appear if you up your Sim Detail. I plan to have the update up shortly and turning your Sim Detail up to high appears to be a work around.
Update 4/25/2016: The other 5 conversion hats have been moved to my Sims 3 Archive. Information on this page has been changed to reflect the moving of the other hats.
- Converted from The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles for use in TS3 by me (PTylo).
- Teen through Elder, Male and Female.
- Glasses section under accessories. No Custom Thumb.
- Can be recolored and take patterns in 2 sections.
- I have attached this hat to the hat_grip joint, making it compatible with aWT’s Hat Slider, which I highly recommend if you wish to wear this hat with some of the “big” hair styles.